Accounting for concessional contributions tax in Reckon Personal Plus
I’m currently tracking my superannuation account balance, and am regularly adding SGC and concessional contributions.
However, at the end of the tax year my super fund deducts 15% of my concessional contributions (up to that point, 100% of my concessional contributions have added to my super balance)
I want to account for that deduction, but there doesn’t appear to be an expense category for it.
How are other people dealing with this?
- All Categories
- 6.6K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.1K Reckon One
- 106 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 9 Reckon Invoices App
- 1.1K Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 17 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 106 Reckon API
- 894 Payroll Premier
- 69 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 290 Point of Sale (Desktop)
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 64 About Reckon Community