Allocating payrun transactions to bank feed
I am unable to complete the steps following Pay Run in the Money Out>Make a Payment section as I am unable to to enter an amount under 'how much to allocate'
I want to reconcile this payment in my Bank transactions feed.
When I allocate the payment in the Bank Transaction screen, it then appears in my Reckon One transactions as a duplicate entry categorized as CLEARED and my pay run entry also sits there as UNCLEARED.
In simple terms when I'm allocating data from my bank feed to Reckon - it won't allocate to the Reckon Pay Run data / entry. It only shows up as a duplicate entry of the same information, one clear one uncleared.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 6K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 137 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 939 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 952 Payroll Premier
- 120 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community