Updating hourly pay rate
A casual employee had hourly rate $X, then the rate increased from the beginning of the following months for $5. However his pay is fortnightly and consists of both old pay rate and the new one.
In employee pay set up I could not find any option to add a new pay rate effective from a certain date. The only option I can see is to delete his old rate and type a new one.
Could you please advise how I need to update it so it is reflected in payslip and has both pay rates included?
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 135 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 938 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 948 Payroll Premier
- 116 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community