How to import bank and credit card data into Reckon One?
 my book start date is 1-Jul-2022
 I have set up data feeds with my bank and credit card accounts
Then I select "Bank Accounts" under the Banking group of functions but under each month for the period 1-Jul-2022 to 30-Jun-2023 there is no data. Why?
If I select "Bank transactions" and select Transactions for AMEX I can only see transactions for the period 5 May-30 May 2023. The feed is therefore working but where is the rest of the transactions going back to 1-Jul-2022?
Similarly, my ANZ-Savings Account only has data from 3-Feb-2023 to 1-Jun-2023. Where is the rest of the data going back to 1-Jun-2022?
My ANZ - Cheque Acc which I don't use much has all the data going back to 1-Jun-2022.
Can you please tell me what I'm doing wrong?
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 1.1K Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 326 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community