Creating / Cloning / Templating Company File from existing file
We currently use Reckon Accounts 2021 R1 and are looking at upgrading to Reckon Accounts 2023.
The company file currently sits at nearly 3GB which is obviously far from ideal. I want to create a new company file using the existing company file as a template.
I am aware of the function to export customers / products etc. as lists and import them into a new file however I would like to hopefully create a company file using the same method (exporting company name, contact details, ABN etc.)
Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 1.1K Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community