Purchase orders between related companies
Is there a more efficient way of doing purchase orders between two related companies with separate ABN rather than having to input PO one end and then invoice it on the other end?
I have two companies - one holds the stock in their warehouse - the other company has to constantly do PO's to order stock from them. It takes up so much time.
Are there any advances with having (1) File and multiple ABN so each company can drawn upon the main inventory asset without having to do PO and the Invoices back and forth.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 928 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community