Changes in Multi user mode
We use Reckon Accounts enterprise 2023 Desktop version and have multiple users.
In case we need to make changes to sale price for an inventory item, we need to first change to single user mode and then make the change.
Is there any way or exception which allows to change the sale price in mutli user mode without the need to ask all the users to first log out and then change to single user mode.
I know that we can change the price in the sales invoice directly, but i need the change to be done at master level and not at the time of making the invoice.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 1.1K Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community