Manual change to tax calculation won't change on-screen summary - any help please
The PAYG tax alteration area (manual input) in the Reckon One pay run (Payroll Medium) won't recalculate quickly and does not show input amount in the on-screen summary but is correct in the employee pay slip. The pay is only done once a year for a large amount so it needs to correct the tax calculation to an annual amount not a monthly amount.
The problem will be when I send the SPT return in the tax shown will be incorrect!
Anyone had the same problem or know how I input an individual (Company Director) who is paid only on the last day of the year?
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 6K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 137 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 939 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 952 Payroll Premier
- 120 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community