Investment account transfers
I have two investment accounts where I enter share transactions and dividends received and then the funds are transferred to cash accounts.
In the first account, all is well and after entering, there is a zero balance. In the second account, the funds are transferred but then is showing a cash minus in the investment account.
I am not entering any franking credits in the first account as that is managed for the super fund but I want to keep track of the bank account.
The second one has everything entered and that is the only difference between the two accounts if that makes sense? What am I doing wrong? Last financial year was my first for being involved with shares but I have used your product for about 30 years.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 135 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 938 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 948 Payroll Premier
- 116 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community