Pay and Allowances
Our employees were told verbally their hourly rate included the all purpose allowances on employment and ever since then when rates were discussed but it was not on the pay slip. Now the pay has been disaggregated the hourly rate has reduced and allowances itemized although the total is the same they are angry. They want the pay slip to say the total hourly rate including allowances or I have to increase the hourly rate to what it was plus allowances. How can I sort this out? Is anyone else having the same issues?
Is there any way I can add to the pay slip an the hourly rate includes all purpose allowances along with what is already shown on the pay slip?
Also, the award paid under should be listed on the pay slip so I need to add that as well.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 135 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 938 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 948 Payroll Premier
- 116 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community