When i create an invoice it does not integrate with the rest of the income and expenses
i am trying to work out how to integrate an invoice with the rest of the program so i can print out sales versus expenses and have the income from the invoice properly receipted into the appropriate bank account.
At the moment I create an invoice, then I have to have the income credited to the bank account manually within the program, shouldn't this integrate within the system?
Shouldn't i just have to create an invoice, when i tick paid those funds get credited into my bank account assigned?
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 928 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community