What is the correct Income Type for Seasonal Workers under PALM Scheme (formerly SWP)?
We are an Approved Employer for the purposes of employing Seasonal Workers. Originally known as SWP now known as PALM.
Can you confirm, for the purposes of the Income Type, is selecting "SWP - Seasonal Worker Programme" correct for workers under that program?
I note that in a video regarding STP2 it explains that under Company Information there is a section where you can tick that you are a "Registered Employer of Working Holiday Makers".
I would assume that this is a box we should have checked as we are known as an "Approved Employer", but historically I have categorized Working Holiday Makers as the Backpackers opposed to Seasonal Workers (Pacific Islanders) through the SWP/PALM.
Can someone please clarify?
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 928 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community