Delete all transaction records for a security
I made a mistake when I first entered a security and I now need to delete the security and any related transactions and reenter it correctly from scratch.
I have deleted all the applicable transactions from the portfolio overview, but a transaction still shows in the security history and I am unable to delete this.
The security does not show in the list in the portfolio overview screen but does display on the security list on the security detail view screen, where the 'added' transaction is listed in transaction history. This transaction does not appear on the transaction list for the portfolio.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 135 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 938 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 948 Payroll Premier
- 116 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community