You are not authorised to submit this lodgment on behalf of the client.
I have submission problem after updated to STP Phase 2.
When our clients on Phase 1 level, send pay runs to Reckon GovConnect, pay run can be lodged to ato.
However, after we switched to Phase 2, STP submissions had error. Please see the error below.
I confirmed we already update SBR software ID by Access Manager. Don't know why it happened... Can anyone help to explain and let me know how to solve this problem...
Thank you... !
- All Categories
- 6.6K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.1K Reckon One
- 115 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 11 Reckon Invoices App
- 1.1K Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 17 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 106 Reckon API
- 908 Payroll Premier
- 81 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 290 Point of Sale (Desktop)
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 64 About Reckon Community