After editing the Pay Run date in Reckon Payroll, the Pay run doubled up in ReckonOne
Now my journals are doubled.
There's journal 01282 and 01286, one being a duplicate.
Why did the pay run duplicate in ReckonOne from editing the Pay run in Reckon Payroll? Why did it not update like one would expect it to? I'm getting cranky now as there seem to be a lot of bugs in this release.
My payroll account balances are now all incorrect.
My payroll report for that week in Reckon Payroll shows the correct figures. I need ReckonOne to align.
How do I fix this?
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 928 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community