The email used as the user ID has been deregistered

John Park
John Park Member Posts: 11 ✭

The email used as the user ID has been deregistered.

By the way, I lost my password and need to reset it, but it can't be done as the username email can't receive password reset email. Can Reckon help me to reset the password manually?

Also, can the system change the username email?

Answers

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,195 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @John Park

Are you referring to the User ID that you use to sign in to Reckon Accounts Hosted? I note that this post has been created in the Payroll Premier upgrade category however and that software does not have a User ID to login but rather a user name/email address. Can you please confirm.

Either way, if you're unable to reset the password due to the current registered email address being unavailable our support team can facilitate changing that for you however there are strict security controls around this and it may require a signed statutory declaration. Please give our support team a call when you have a chance so we can get the ball rolling on this for you.

ℹī¸ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• John Park
    John Park Member Posts: 11 ✭
    edited January 2

Hi Rav,

Thank you for your support.

It is the issue with Reckon One Payroll and our user ID is an old email address which is <removed>

Yes, I can fill out the a signed statutory declaration asap.

We have to pay out the wage until this Thursday. So, please help me to get a new password or change the user ID to new email address asap.

Thank you.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,195 Community Manager Community Manager

I've removed your email address from the reply above, its not advisable to post email addresses on the public forum.

Please give our support team a call when you have a moment so we can get this started for you.

ℹī¸ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.