How do I move program from desktop to laptop

How do I get program from old desktop to new laptop running windows 11. I get the message below. Any ideas?

Answers

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,190 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @annebm

As a first step, I'd recommend following the process outlined in the following help guide for installing the software on a new PC.

HELP GUIDE: How to move Personal Plus or Home & Business to a new PC

If you've already actioned that and encountering the above error message on the new PC then the next step would be to review the information in the help article linked below which relates to that specific error 👇

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,168 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert

If it becomes too hard call me next Monday.

Gerry

Gerhard Winter

Ph. 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

Email: [email protected]

• annebm
    annebm Member Posts: 3

Thanks Gerry. I looked at Rav’s recommendations above but I don’t seem to have adobe and the Microsoft fix doesn’t seem to exist anymore. You’ll probably hear from me on Monday but not sure where I’d find your number. Thanks. Anne

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,168 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert

Gerry

Gerhard Winter

Ph. 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

Gerry

Gerhard Winter

Ph. 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"