How do I get a report for the breakdown of items in a sales reciept

Hayley McAnally
Hayley McAnally Member Posts: 4
edited August 2018 in Point of Sale
On a night we will collect $200 game fees then take $100 out for umpiring. I record all this on a sales receipt under my customer (Monday Night) but when I go to see how much umpiring has cost for the week/month/year it only comes up as Monday Night totals. Thanks

Comments

• Shisir
    Shisir Alumni Posts: 230
    edited August 2018

Hi Hayley,

Thank you for your post.

Assuming the below scenario based on your question:

You have separate items created for Game Fees and another one for Umpiring. While creating the Sales Receipt, you select Monday Night as your customer and adding those 2 items separately.

If above is correct, then you have 2 options:

1. Go to Lists > Item List > right click on Umpire item and select QuickReport and change the date range to your desired

2. Go to Reports > Sales > Sales by Item Detail > you can see the breakdown of all your items or you can Modify Report > Filter > select the items you want to see in the report.

Hope the above helps.

Thanks

Shisir

• Hayley McAnally
    edited January 2014

Thank you very much, I have one more question,

I did a sales receipt for $178.00, banked it, reconciled it all was perfect and then somehow I think I deleted it. When I run the general ledger report, the undeposited funds account is out -$178 and I cannot find the sales receipt. How can I fix this?

Thanks Hayley

• Shisir
    Shisir Alumni Posts: 230
    edited August 2018

Hi Hayley

I believe you have 2 options:

1. To restore the backup file. OR
    2. Reenter that sales receipt as of the original date, undo the reconciliation for that period and reconcile it.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Shisir

• Hayley McAnally
    edited January 2014

Thanks again, Hayley