I want to add a license agreement to my invoices.

Jon_1902808
Jon_1902808 Member Posts: 65
... but the 'customer message' has a character limit. Is there a better way?

Comments

• Graham Boast
    Graham Boast Accredited Partner Posts: 331 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited December 2017
    Hi Jon

There are 2 alternatives

Edit the invoice template to include a "Long Text" box

Design something more elaborate in Paint or similar, save it as a jpg or png, then add it as an image.  Below is an example of a Purchase Order I did for a scrap metal dealer to allow the business to gather info & a signature from the  person selling them the scrap metal.

If you need assistance with this, I offer this service via remote support
    http://reckonhelp.com.au/remotesupport.htm

Graham Boast
    Reckon Accredited Partner
    graham@reckonhelp.com.au

Graham Boast | 0409 317366 | graham@reckonhelp.com.au

• Jon_1902808
    edited June 2014
    Thanks Graham (I think I purchased my s/ware through you?). Graphics I can do. Will give it a bash.
  • Jon_1902808
    edited November 2014
    Just checking that we are both talking about Accounts Home & Business 2015. My Forms Designer looks different to your screenshot above and I can not find anywhere that adds a long text box, nor allows addition of graphics other than the logo :(
  • Deny Dharmawan
    Deny Dharmawan Alumni Posts: 141
    edited August 2016
    Hi Jon,
    In Accounts Home & Business 2015, you cannot add additional text field to the invoice template.
    This is a limitation of the software. You are welcome to request this function from Help > Submit Feedback on Reckon Accounts.

A workaround would be to print the License agreement separately and add t to the invoice. Or if you email the invoice, to add the License agreement to the body of the email.

Regards
    Deny Dharmawan
  • Jon_1902808
    edited November 2014
    Ah - thank you Deny, I thought that might have been a software limitation. Adding  T&C to the email body is an option - good idea.
  • Jon_1902808
    edited November 2014
    What Reckon software allows more flexible form design?
  • Deny Dharmawan
    Deny Dharmawan Alumni Posts: 141
    edited August 2016
    Hi Jon,

The other Reckon Software that allows more flexible form design as shown by Graham above, would be Reckon Accounts Business range, starting from EasyStart to Enterprise. You can sign up for free trial to test if that will work for you using below link.
    http://home.reckon.com.au/support/Home/Downloads/TrialDownloads.aspx

Regards
    Deny Dharmawan