Why do BAS fields still show Zero?

Robyn Hearn
Robyn Hearn Member Posts: 2
edited September 2019 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
I am using quickbooks pro 12/13 and I am doing a BAS for the first time, after configuring, it has all zeros. I have check that all accounts have the correct tax codes and I have checked that the BAS has the correct linked accounts. I have looked at the tax summary report and it has all the figures on it but I just cant get the BAS to update. Please help

Comments

• SusanR
    SusanR Accredited Partner Posts: 30 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited November 2016
    Hi Robyn, 

When you configured the Simplified BAS Report in Accounts and linked the tax codes to the BAS labels, did you also check the reporting date range?

This is can be found by navigating to drop down menu Reports > Tax > Simplified BAS/IAS.  Then click Config in the bottom left and check the dates on GST Configuration, PAYG Instalment and PAYG Withholding.

I hope this helps.

Sue
  • Robyn Hearn
    Robyn Hearn Member Posts: 2
    edited January 2014
    Awesome! Rookie mistake, I assumed the year was the financial year not the actual year. Thank you for your help!!!
  • Kent Marshall
    Kent Marshall Member Posts: 1
    edited September 2019
    Hi,

I have this problem also and yet I have the correct date range entered on the report. This has happened since I upgraded the laptop and reinstalled Reckon with a back up of my company accounts. I get the correct fields for the other reports such as the Tax liability and Tax summary reports but just all Zeroes in the BAS report.
  • Suzanne Lockwood
    Suzanne Lockwood Accredited Partner Posts: 71 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited December 2016

Hi Linda,

Have you re-linked the GST codes to the BAS labels?

Suzanne Lockwood

Reckon Accredited Consultant

suzanne.lockwood@lockington.com.au