I have attempted to log into the new Reckon hosted. I can get as far as establishing a connection bu

Yvette DolanYvette Dolan Member Posts: 1
edited February 2017 in Accounts Hosted
I have been away and today attempted to log into the new Reckon hosted. I can get as far as establishing a connection but cannot get past this, which just keeps on my screen. I have tried another computer but does the same thing, any suggestions

Comments

• MirkoMirko Alumni Posts: 2,549 ✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Hi Yvette, thanks for reaching out to us. Have you tried an alternate browser? If you have and it is still failing please contact tech support for one to one assistance. Cheers, Mirko
  • Sally McIntosh, Accredited ConsultantSally McIntosh, Accredited Consultant Accredited Partner Posts: 648
    edited February 2017

Hi Yvette,

We are recommending using Google Chrome. It seems to work much better!

Kind regards,

Sally McIntosh ([email protected])

• STST Member Posts: 15
    edited September 2014
    If you are using IE make sure you now TURN OFF the compatibility mode
  • ChrisChris Member Posts: 2
    edited September 2014
    I have the same issue - can log in to the control panel view my account, etc... but in loggin in to hosted it just hangs “Establishing connection to Reckon Accounts Hosted for Australia." I have tried Chrome and Firefox??

• MirkoMirko Alumni Posts: 2,549 ✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Hey Chris, if your having troubles getting passed that section give our tech support team a call there's little to no wait time atm! ^Mirko
  • ChrisChris Member Posts: 2
    edited September 2014
    Hi Mirko

Thanks, I've done that all it has now been resolved !