Where is the upgrade for Personal Plus to dowload quotes? I logged in but there is nothing there.

Lynne Stone
Lynne Stone Member Posts: 8
Download Quotes no longer works for Personal Plus.  There seems to be some talk of an upgrade, but when I logged in to my account there was nothing available.

And now it seems I have to register into some other system just to ask a question.  Not happy

Comments

• Robyn Kelly (Partner)
    Robyn Kelly (Partner) Accredited Partner Posts: 473 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited September 2019
    Hi Lynne I would suggest contacting Reckon, it depends on when you last purchased as to if you qualify for a free upgrade or not.

Alternatively you can email myself & I can check it out for you; I am an independent accredited partner with Reckon.

Regards Robyn Kelly
    robyn@robynkelly.com.au

• Lynne Stone
    edited September 2014
    I am a subscriber.  I have tried to contact Reckon but this is the only avenue I found.  I logged on as a user and there was nothing there.
  • Robyn Kelly (Partner)
    Robyn Kelly (Partner) Accredited Partner Posts: 473 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited September 2019
    Have you tried telephoning Reckon Lynne?  If you are unable to contact them I will need more details to help you - your customer ID for example.  I am happy to help or as mentioned telephone Reckon direct.
    Regards, Robyn Kelly
  • Lynne Stone
    edited September 2014
    Thanks for your help.  Finding a phone number was not easy, but I got there.  Apparently I was supposed to receive an upgrade some weeks ago, but nothing arrived.  The person on the phone says she will send it again.  Thanks for helping me get through to them
  • Robyn Kelly (Partner)
    edited September 2019
    Glad you were able to solve the problem.