Ever since I started the new Reckon my Tab button has been taking me backwards in fields instead of

Nadine PikeNadine Pike Member Posts: 11
edited July 15 in Accounts Hosted
Ever since I started the new Reckon my Tab button has been taking me backwards in the fields instead of going forward? What am I doing wrong?

Comments

• ChrissyChrissy Member Posts: 1
    edited September 2014
    just press the shift key once (on it's own), then your tab button should start going forward.  For every new computer I use to log in this seems to work.
  • Anne BellAnne Bell Member Posts: 5
    edited December 2015
    Thanks, I will try that too.  It has been so infuriating and time consuming.
  • Liz HoggLiz Hogg Member Posts: 40
    edited November 2016
    yes as Chrissy has said. I press the shift key before I press the TAB. Also press the shift key when you want to go to the 2nd line for an address to either alter or enter. Have found that to work after hours of infuriating and frustrating time wasting trying to get the program to function. With no response or help from RECKON.!!!

• John GraetzJohn Graetz Member Posts: 1,652 ✭✭
    edited July 15
    Hi Nadine.  This doesn't tend to happen when   using Google Chrome.  I have found this to be much more stable and error free.  It seems to be that many problems are overcoming when using Chrome.
This discussion has been closed.