Reckon Data Recovery Team
Data Services Tip - Try this first before requesting a data service
1. Open your company file. Click on the File menu, select Utilities and then select Verify Data or Rebuild Data.
Note: You will be prompt to create a backup if you select Rebuild Data.
2. After the verify or rebuild operation is completed, click on the File menu then select Exit to exit the hosted application
4. Go back to the Dashboard and launch Accounts Hosted 2015 R2 again.
1. Click on the Download icon and browse to My Live (Q drive) then the Log folder. Q:\log
2. Locate and download verify_rebuild_data.log.old to your local computer desktop
3. Rename file name to verify_rebuild_data.log or QBWIN.LOG
4. Open the log file with Windows Notepad or other text viewer
- Data Recovery Team