Change remittance advice layout

Denise Milner
Denise Milner Member Posts: 3
Can I change the remittance advice layout? I found that I can change other forms through the layout design, but the remittance advice template (that gets emailed to suppliers) does not seem that it is able to be edited? I also looked into templates, but there is not a remittance template (though there are invoice & statement templates) Any ideas? Thanks.

Comments

• John G
    John G Reckon Staff Posts: 1,570 Reckon Staff
    edited May 2019
    Hello Denise,

Welcome to the Reckon Community.

Unfortunately you cannot customise the Remittance Advice Template.  

Its a feature that has been asked for and is with our Development team for consideration in a future release.  

regards,
    John

• Romina Anvia Atkins
    Romina Anvia Atkins Member Posts: 1
    edited September 2014
    Yes this is what I need to do as well.
  • John Howie
    John Howie Member Posts: 7
    edited November 2019
    It is frustrating that you can have invoices for different trading names under the one ACN but cannot create customised Remittance Advices....a bit shortsighted.
  • Rosie
    Rosie Member Posts: 118 ✭✭
    edited June 2020
    I would really love this to be added as well. I was just on a search to try and find a way to customise them but unfortunately I found this post instead.  
  • Richard Speight_7142384
    Richard Speight_7142384 Member Posts: 3
    edited April 2015
    I agree, I'd like a customizable Rem Adv. form - crazy omission
  • Treen
    Treen Member Posts: 7
    edited May 2015
    OK reckon I can imagine this wouldn't be a hard thing to change, you could do some little change"s to make up for all your unhappy customers with your cloud based product.
  • Admin_7546536
    Admin_7546536 Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2015
    Unfortunately doesn't appear to have been addressed with the 2015 Upgrade
  • Mirko
    Mirko Alumni Posts: 1,258 ✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Hey Cherie, Reckon Accounts 2015 offers "CUSTOMISABLE SUPPLIER REMITTANCE ADVICES - You can now customise your supplier remittance advices. Choose to modify the template and add custom fields, change the sender details, insert your logo and personalise messages to suit the needs of your business."  per: https://community.reckon.com/reckon/topics/reckon-accounts-hosted-2015-r1. If you are unable to perform this task within 2015, please give tech support a call for one to one assistance.

?
  • Admin_7546536
    Admin_7546536 Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2015
    Thanks Mirko, but does that only apply to Hosted? I'm using Premier 2015.
  • Mirko
    Mirko Alumni Posts: 1,258 ✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Hey Cherie, Hosted is just an online version of the Reckon Accounts Business Enterprise version. Customisable remittance advice is available in Premier also.
  • CS01
    CS01 Member Posts: 11
    edited May 2015
    hi Mirko,

I have been changing our remittance template. It is working fine and in the layout designer it all looks good but no text boxes are printing even though i have them on the design?

Thanks
  • Rosemary Young
    Rosemary Young Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2015
    I have a customised remittance advice template, however it will not default in the print remittance advice screen.  I am using Windows 8.1
  • Jennifer Whyte
    Jennifer Whyte Member Posts: 3
    edited February 2017

I did not want my previous template changed when I upgraded. the new one created by your software looks terrible. We are also required by law to list our licence numbers on all our stationery, so this is quite inconvenient that I cannot add this information. I have just wasted quite a lot of my afternoon trying to amend this template, something which I do not have time to do. Not good enough