Transactions missing in reports when custom date range is before and after financial year end date

Darren BroadbyDarren Broadby Member Posts: 2
edited November 2019 in Accounts Hosted
Tranactions missing in reports when custom date range is before and after financial year end date - example when Last Finanicial Year To Date range is selected the transactions in the Previous Financial Year are missing whether report is generated manually or from a memorized report.

Comments

• Kelly DayKelly Day Member Posts: 63
    edited November 2019
    The difference maybe caused by the basis of the report - sounds like you're running the report on a cash basis not accrual - change that and you may see the result you are looking for.
  • Darren BroadbyDarren Broadby Member Posts: 2
    edited September 2014
    Thanks - checked it and is on accrual basis. The report for a full financial year works fine but by selecting custom dates transactions in the previous financial year drop off - also the Retained Earnings (Equity account) appears on the top of the report (shouldn't be there as only 1 account has been selected).

It is only happening with Income and Expense accounts - not Assets or Liabilities .....Something odd that I can't resolve.

Not sure if this problem has happened from the new upgrade or just happened ?
  • Josie LudwigJosie Ludwig Member Posts: 1
    edited October 2014
    I am having the same issue for a company that runs May to April accounts - is there any way to change the financial year dates in Reckon? I can't find it in settings anywhere.
  • Michael UngMichael Ung Alumni Posts: 51
    edited October 2014

Hi Josie

To Change the way reckon accounts business range reports the tax year and/or financial year, you need to go into company >> company information, at the bottom of the company information window you can change the financial year or tax year from this window.

Regards

Michael