unrecoverable error 1668178290

Options
Marisa Kol
Marisa Kol Member Posts: 4
edited October 2017 in Point of Sale
When I click on one particular invoice I get this message and then shuts the program down. How can I get rid of this invoice as the computer wont let me open it at all. Love some help....thanks Marisa

Comments

• Sally McIntosh, Accredited Consultant
    Sally McIntosh, Accredited Consultant Accredited Partner Posts: 468 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited February 2017
    Options

Hi Marisa,

If you go to your Chart of Accounts > double click on your Accounts Receivable account > scroll to where the invoice is > click once so it is highlighted > go to edit drop down menu and there is an option to delete the invoice.

Then just recreate it so your accounts are correct.

Kind regards,

Sally McIntosh (sally@samsolutions.com.au)

• Marisa Kol
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Thanks so much Sally I tried this (it is an invoice) in accounts payable and as soon as I hit void bill the error message came up and shut the computer down. Some how the invoice has been saved incorrectly....any other suggestions?
  • Sally McIntosh, Accredited Consultant
    Sally McIntosh, Accredited Consultant Accredited Partner Posts: 468 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited December 2016
    Options
    You can't void the bill, you need to delete it. If there is no option in the drop down to delete, CTRL +D is the keyboard shortcut to do so.
  • Marisa Kol
    edited November 2014
    Options

yes I did a verify then a rebuild and all was good...but the invoice is still there.....I will try Sallys suggestion to delete and see what happens.

• Marisa Kol
    edited November 2014
    Options
    you are fantastic thank you Sally, that worked....really appreciate your time and help....