Time Sheet Posting Screen in RECKON accounts using NEW NOTES Drop down feature

cosmic
cosmic Reckon Developer Partner Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭
edited August 2019 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
Would it not be great feature to have time sheet screen (weekly) in the NOTES column, ability to remember your previous notes, and recall the notes, updates the old notes .Also have better screen space to enter notes. This is all drop down notes . We have it now.
Also, be able to do invoice by filter using one particular items , or particular employee .and be able to see particular employee doing the job on customer invoice for display and not print.
Cosmic Accounting Group with Automated Receipts is now able to offer this new feature.

Cosmic Accounting Group

Accountants and Tax Agents 22397009

Comments

• cosmic
    edited September 2018

TIME SHEET ENTRY with Extended Notes  and save and recall notes  and Invoice by single items, selected employee or class , and lots more: We are offering FREE to all Accredited Partners to use it for own use and show to their clients. This is a great tool , only for desk top version at this moment.

Cosmic Accounting Group

• cosmic
    edited September 2018
    Thanks, Kevin , we will arrange to get it installed into your pc and looking forward to get your exciting comments on it.

Cosmic Accounting Group

• cosmic
    edited December 2016
    We would like to know, if there are users of Desktop RA using Weekly time sheet , and needs features like add notes, saving and recalling notes, invoicing by only selected items or employees or having any kinds of issues this time sheet  feature.
    very soon we are going online be able to login from any mobile device and enter time sheets.

Cosmic Accounting Group

• cosmic
    edited September 2018
    Would it not be great feature to have time sheet screen (weekly) in the NOTES column, ability to remember your previous notes, and recall the notes, updates the old notes .Also have better screen space to enter notes. This is all drop down notes . We have it now.
    Also, be able to do invoice by filter using one particular items , or particular employee .and be able to see particular employee doing the job on customer invoice for display and not print.
    Cosmic Accounting Group with Automated Receipts is now able to offer this new feature.

Cosmic Accounting Group

• cosmic
    edited September 2018
    Hi Kevin and other AP's, Cosmic Innovations,is ready to give you Free Time Sheet application for desktop version to be installed into your PC. You can use this for as long as you wish and show to your prospects and clients.Any one using RA weekly time sheet, and has more than 10 employees, will greatly benefit from this application. Ability to save NOTES and recall notes and be able to to invoice by selected items, employees and having 3-5 licence of RA for more than 10 employees are without need to purchase 10 user lic of RA are few of the benefits in the app.
    We will call you starting from Monday next, to see if you have time  download this application.
    ITS FREE PLEASE TRY IT, THANKS.

Cosmic Accounting Group

• Trevor Watson
    Trevor Watson Member Posts: 61
    edited March 2015
    Why don't you create a video Chandra to show what you are trying to explain - I can't understand from your explanation what the limitations are that you are overcoming.
  • cosmic
    edited December 2016
    Better still , i can show you via team viewer, if you are interested, video , yes , its coming soon.There is lot to cover in the video

Cosmic Accounting Group

• cosmic
    edited September 2018
    Hi Trevor
    We have the videos now in our web site for time sheet and we are also calling all APs and PP to get their free copy of time sheet application.

Cosmic Accounting Group

• Trevor Watson
    edited April 2015

Can you post the links please Chandra, I can only see info/videos about job costing.

Thanks

• cosmic
    edited December 2016
    http://cosmicinnovations.com/Video-CosmicTimesheet/
    hi Trevor , see if this helps please , you can sse the video at :www.cosmicinnovations.com

Cosmic Accounting Group

• Trevor Watson
    edited April 2015

Thanks Chandra I was looking for this on your Cosmic Accounting website - hence why I couldn't find it. I'm out of town at the moment but have watched the videos - maybe with a bit of tweeking I could use it. I'll email you next week with details of what I am looking for.

Thanks for posting the videos - now I can see what you were trying to explain.

• cosmic
    edited December 2016
    yes, Trevor, thanks, we are giving you and all AP and PP free use of Cosmic TsApp
    we can add modify as you want for your prospect and client. DISCUSS with me any time.  0295411338, 0407068942, chandra@cosmicinnovations.com

Cosmic Accounting Group

• Trevor Watson
    edited April 2015
    Thanks Chandra, but I'm not an accountant or reckon partner, I'm just an end user an electrical contractor.
  • cosmic
    edited December 2016
    wow , great, i didnt know that, i have got a electrical contractor client they have 140 employees, they use our WIP app for last 10 years or so , and also have been their accountant/consultant for more than 15 years. we are now implementing mobile version for them the time sheet. We can get you going for 30 days or more, call me we can discuss  0407068942 02 95411338

Cosmic Accounting Group

• cosmic
    edited December 2016
    Great talking to you, Trevor send me those samples and screen shots , we will look into it . chandra@cosmicinnovations.com

Cosmic Accounting Group

• cosmic
    edited December 2016
    Just a quick reminder : CosmicTime Sheet for desktop version Reckon Accounts, can handle more than 15 users logging into time sheet . without the need to have 15 user licences of RA. Users do not see actual RA in their  screen, they are not accessing Reckon Accounts as lots of business do not wish to get their employees seeing sensitive information. We have also Mobile time sheet now available

Cosmic Accounting Group

• Lorna_8028473
    Lorna_8028473 Member Posts: 4
    edited March 2017
    Hi Chandra, Has this progressed any in the last two years? Our client is using Reckon Hosted and needs to be able to invoice clients with date of service and employee name feeding through from the entered timesheet.
  • cosmic
    edited September 2018
    hi Lorna , can you call me on mobile , like to get more understanding pls ,you are mentioning you want to invoice clients , we already first to release mobile invoice for RAH.
    CALL ME ON 0407068942 PLS

Cosmic Accounting Group