How to reactivate my Quickbooks when I am out of Australia. I emailed customerservice but still no

Nenette JoaquinNenette Joaquin Member Posts: 5
edited August 2019 in Accounts Business Range
could no longer use my quickbooks yet could not get a licence key to update and I am using quickbooks outside of Australia. 

Comments

• narelle harveynarelle harvey Member Posts: 10
    edited August 2015

that is not good for all .

We pay a lot of money for our quicken programs.

It will make us all think twice about repurchasing.

Regards Narelle Harvey

• MirkoMirko Alumni Posts: 2,549 ✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Hey Nenette, if you are yet to receive a response to your email feel free to email me at Commu[email protected] with your customer ID and I will pass your email on. Should you require immediate assistance give our head office a call on +612 9577 5000 and they will patch you through to our customer service team.
  • ZappyZappy Accredited Partner Posts: 4,428 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Narelle as you have found the online confirmation doesn't work any longer because Reckon have lost the use of the Quicken domain name. Mirko is this going to be fixed?
  • MirkoMirko Alumni Posts: 2,549 ✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Hey Kevin, it is being looked into to. We are looking at alternatives as a simple redirect would not work. We're looking to ease the burden by delivering something which will by pass the need to call, as it is not idle for the customer or ourselves. ^Mirko
  • Nenette JoaquinNenette Joaquin Member Posts: 5
    edited January 2015
    Mirko Thank you for the information and now I got my licence and my quickbooks is now activated
  • ZappyZappy Accredited Partner Posts: 4,428 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Nice work Mirko. Can we be informed when this is fixed?