Electonic suppliers payments

Deborah Tranter
Deborah Tranter Member Posts: 2
edited August 2019 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
How do I group suppliers payments together so only 1 bank transaction show in my Reckon bank account same as on the bank statement? I have paid the suppliers and in Reckon I have 10 payment and on the bank statement I have only 1, what am I doing wrong?

Comments

• Kay Laws Accredited
    Kay Laws Accredited Member Posts: 72
    edited March 2017

I assume you mean you are paying your supplier using ABA payment?

You can a clearing account - this being a Bank Account call it ABA Clearing. you will then need to set this account up as you Electronic Banking Account. When Payments are process the individual entries will show in this clearing you then process a deposit from your Bank account to your ABA Clearing Account which will give you one transaction to reconcile in your bank account.

Your ABA Clearing account should come back to Zero & you will need to reconcile this account also.

If you need further assistance please feel free to drop me a line.

Kind Regards

Kay

kmlbookkeeping@bigpond.com

• Deborah Tranter
    Deborah Tranter Member Posts: 2
    edited January 2015
    Thanks so much for the info but I have created a clearing account but when you pay from the online screen they go into the bank register one at a time, so is there instruction how to set this up correctly? I am a MYOB CC and have never used reckon prior and I feel it has never been set up the right way.... so that is what I am trying to do! I thank you so much for the help. Deb
  • Kay Laws Accredited
    Kay Laws Accredited Member Posts: 72
    edited March 2017

Deb,

Give me a call 0402831073

Cheers

Kay