Accounts small business question regarding paid tax invoices

Belinda Griffin Simes
Belinda Griffin Simes Member Posts: 4
edited August 2019 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
Hi all, I have just started to use Reckon Accounts Small Business.  My hubby is a builder so comes home every day with several, already paid (either with cash or credit card) tax invoices (i.e Bunnings).  I shouldn't have to put these into Enter Bills and then Pay Bills should I?  Seems like a waste of time and they are already paid.  Should these be entered in Write Cheques (even though we don't use cheques)???  Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Sue Atkinson
    Sue Atkinson Member Posts: 26
    edited March 2015
    So yes writing Cheques is the way to go here.  Tell me why you did not opt for Reckon One instead of Reckon Accounts Small Business?  I would be interested in this as I am currently planning an event to target Builders and tradies for Reckon One.
  • Belinda Griffin Simes
    edited January 2015
    Hi Sue, i dont want to work online and from what i can gather ReckonOne is all online? 
    Yesterday my computer crashed and took me back to a restore point of about a month ago.  I have lost all my Reckon files etc so need to re-install it.  Still not sure Reckon Accounts Small Business was the correct one for me to pick.  What do you suggest @Kevin???  I used to have E-record (from the ATO) and it was incredibly easy.  I need invoices printed and accounts payable and receivable, and i also do my own BAS.  No employees, no cash register.  Any assistance would be great before i download it all again :)
  • Belinda Griffin Simes
    edited January 2015
    My husband got the 90day free trial from Office Works, no disc just some installation key codes.  I will purchase the product after i have used it for a bit and make sure i get the correct version for me.
    My email is: wbsimes@bigpond.com
    Thanks, Belinda
  • Belinda Griffin Simes
    edited February 2015
    Hi Kevin, any idea yet what Reckon account would suit my needs?
    Regards, Belinda