Changing password in Hosted

MarinaMarina Member Posts: 34
edited April 2017 in Accounts Hosted
I can't see where the log in password can be changed - could someone please point to the area in the Control Panel that's supposed to have this function?  I don't mean asking for a reset, just changing an existing one.

Comments

• MirkoMirko Alumni Posts: 2,549 ✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Hey Marina!

Inside the control panel, click on Manage Users. Once you see the users click on the blue user number and then you will see this screen:

Once you see this screen click on the Change Password tick box and follow the prompts.

Hope this helps!
  • Sean CresswellSean Cresswell Member Posts: 32
    edited April 2016
    Too fast for me Mirko,....I had some screen images saved, ready to explain EXACTLY as you have!  ;-)
  • MarinaMarina Member Posts: 34
    edited September 2015
    Hi Mirko,

Thank you, that worked fine.  

Marina
  • MarinaMarina Member Posts: 34
    edited September 2015
    Hey Sean,  thank you anyway :)
  • Andy Van BakelAndy Van Bakel Member Posts: 2
    edited November 2014
    This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Change my password. Been given a new password and would like to change it
  • Jacquie StumpfJacquie Stumpf Member Posts: 9
    edited November 2015
    This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled how do i change my log on password on a regular basis for security control. My insurance guy told me that their business got hacked on cloud accounting. My husband is already nervous about this issue and I am responsible for talking him into us purchasing Reckon Hosted, which I am quite happy with. We are quite a new user of this system having only signed up one month ago. So to keep my husband at ease I want to change my password regularly as a safety guard against cloud hacking. Other than clicking on 'forgot my password', is there any space I can go to in order to choose to change my password?  I would love to hear from anyone who can advise me. Thank you! 
  • MirkoMirko Alumni Posts: 2,549 ✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Hi Jacquie, welcome to the Community. I understand your concerns, and it's always wise to be security & privacy conscious in the cloud and all areas of IT. The steps in my above post run through password changes from within the 'Control Panel' which is accessed from the dashboard. Hope it helps. ^Mirko
This discussion has been closed.