can you print a bank reconciliation in reckon one

Gai Tarrant
Gai Tarrant Member Posts: 1
edited July 2019 in Reckon One

Comments

• Scott_6428906
    Scott_6428906 Reckon Staff Posts: 75 Reckon Staff
    edited July 2019
    Hi Gai, Currently Reckon One does not have reconciliation reports. These reports will be added in an upcoming update/release (TBA). The next update/release for Reckon One is scheduled to occur this month, however, that update/release is primarily the New Zealand release of Reckon One, including fixes and enhancements for the Australian version. Regards, Scott.
  • Tim Shepperd
    Tim Shepperd Member Posts: 6
    edited February 2016
    Any news on this?
    Will it happen?

• Scott_6428906
    Scott_6428906 Reckon Staff Posts: 75 Reckon Staff
    edited July 2019

Hi Tim,

The next release scheduled for Reckon One is the HTML5 release (moving away from Microsoft Silverlight). The release date for this should be within the next few months (Note: the release date is yet to be confirmed/announced).

Regarding the reconciliation reports & whether this will happen? Yes reconciliation reports are on the product roadmap. They won't be available in the initial HTML5 release. They will be added in a subsequent release.

Regards,

Scott.

• Tim Shepperd
    edited February 2016
    Thanks Scott. I'm looking forward to it.
    Regards
    Tim
  • Rimal Prasad
    Rimal Prasad Member Posts: 5
    edited July 2015
    Any updates on this?  Why can't we print the bank rec report.  You guys said it 8 months ago?

• Vincent_7876070
    Vincent_7876070 Member Posts: 1
    edited November 2015
    Any updates?
  • Phil Diefenbach
    Phil Diefenbach Member Posts: 4
    edited February 2016
    We would really like to be able to produce Bank Reconciliation Reports.  Any news?
  • Nicole Dawson_8028823
    Nicole Dawson_8028823 Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2016
    Can anyone please tell me what report they are using since this feature is still unavailable?
  • Tim Shepperd
    edited February 2016
    I don't have pages of transactions so I just take a snapshot of the reconciliation page (ALT-Printscreen to save the window to the clipboard on a PC) and print it. This contains all the information needed. But with a lot of transactions this would span more than one page so would start to get very tedious.

I guess the info is there available online for the accountant/auditor to see if they need it.

• Qwerty
    Qwerty Member Posts: 261
    edited March 2017
    20/06/2016

Hi guys,

Just an update to this thread, the bank reconciliation report is now available in Reckon One. See the link below for more information.
    https://community.reckon.com/reckon/topics/reckon-one-enhancements-19-may-2016