Post Transactions to Accounts not completing

Ashley Cooper
Ashley Cooper Member Posts: 11
edited March 2017 in Point of Sale
At EOD when I use Administrator 2013 to post transactions to accounts, since entering a new customer account the process is not completing. The computer has been left on overnight to give it time but there is no progression. The other staff who do EOD haven't posted at the end of trading as usual because of this issue, so we now have 8 transaction files waiting to be posted. Any idea how to fix this? No error codes have appeared. It just continuously spins the 'wait' icon and stays on transaction file 1, which is the file in which the new customer accounts would've been posted.

Comments

• Sally McIntosh, Accredited Consultant
    Sally McIntosh, Accredited Consultant Accredited Partner Posts: 468 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited February 2017

Hi Ashley,

You can also manually import the files (but it won't automatically delete them like POS does) from File drop down menu > Utilities > Import > IIF files > change to all files type in the folder location to see the files.

Also are you doing Transfer > Post > Transfer when performing your POS importing to Reckon task?

Kind regards,

Sally McIntosh (Sally@samsolutions.com.au)

• Ashley Cooper
    edited April 2015
    Hi Andrew,

Sorry for being stupid, but how do I take a copy of the transaction logs and then copy them back one at a time?
  • Ashley Cooper
    edited April 2015
    Thanks Sally, but when I do this it gives an error message that it cannot import the file and to see if another application has it open, however I only have reckon accounts open.
  • Sally McIntosh, Accredited Consultant
    Sally McIntosh, Accredited Consultant Accredited Partner Posts: 468 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited December 2016

Hi Ashley,

Try restarting your computer, then immediately open Reckon and try to import.

Sally