Imported transactions from Bank Statement to Quicken Personal sometimes show as TXFR.

Isro
Isro Member Posts: 2
Imported transactions from Bank Statement to Quicken Personal sometimes show as TXFR.Does anyone know how to stop this problem which has existed for some years.

Comments

• Mirko
    Mirko Alumni Posts: 1,258 ✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Hey Isro, welcome to the Community. Just before I pass this onto our technicians, I'd like to confirm a couple things. Do you have any memorised naming rules set up? Are there any other issues you experience? How long (roughly) have you experienced this TXFR issue? ^MIrko
  • Isro
    Isro Member Posts: 2
    edited April 2015

No, no other issues. Do not have any memorised naming rules set up that I know of (where would I find them ?)

Have had the TXFR problem for say 2 years probably 3 or more . As I only experience it once a month at Bank Statement time I kept putting off doing anything about it. However as I turned eighty last month I decided that I did not have the time to procrastinate for ever and that I should seek a solution.

Best regards,

Isro

• Deny Dharmawan
    Deny Dharmawan Alumni Posts: 141
    edited August 2016

Hi Isro,

The TXFR issue is still under investigation by our Product Development Team.

The issue did not get resolved by the release of Reckon Accounts Personal 2015, hopefully it should be addressed with the next update. The occasions this occurs appears to be random and infrequent, but it appears to be related to deleting an imported transaction and re-importing it without having closed the Quicken file. 

The workaround would be to delete the TXFR reference in the Num column.

Sorry for the inconveniences.

Regards

Deny Dharmawan