We're going on a roadtrip! Reckon Roadshow

Mirko
Mirko Alumni Posts: 1,258 ✭✭
edited February 2019 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
25 Cities in 24 days - It's gonna be Massive!

Off the back of our Reckon One major update – and announcing the changes at the prestigious AWS Summit in Sydney – we’re taking things on the road.

We’re running events Australia-wide starting 5 May to help you add more value to your clients’, and your own, business. Every year Reckon runs a road show to bring technological insight, best-practice hints and tips and new ways to manage your business and clients. This year we're focused on accountants and bookkeepers and how they can add value to not only their own business, but also their small business clients.

Reckon One – an innovation in online accounting software – has had a major overhaul and the changes are pretty exciting! The update we’ll be releasing in the next couple of months will make this product the most affordable and easy to use accounting software product in its class. We'll walk you through the unique modular system, new user interface and show you how the simplified workflow and features will add value to your client relationships.

You can earn CPD points as well if you’re keen to participate in the detailed training session on the day.

We’ll be providing a comprehensive strategy and product development update; including new tools and processes to improve efficiency and enhance overall business performance. Plus, this is a great opportunity to engage with your peers and speak with the Reckon leadership team about issues and solutions.

Whether you’re a Reckon customer or a professional looking to take your business and services to the next level, the roadshow will provide valuable information, interaction and new developments in the cloud accounting arena that will open you up to new ways of thinking and doing.

Agenda

Attend a Reckon Roadshow Near you!
Find out more, Check Dates & Register today >>

Comments

• Mirko
    edited November 2015
    We're on! Sydney today- looks great.
  • Mirko
    edited November 2015
    Sydney Event live via Periscope! https://t.co/pI8MhSVOYX - watch live!
  • Mirko
    edited September 2018
    Today we're in sunny Brisbane!
  • Mirko
    edited November 2015
    That we were, I unfortunately missed out on going and posting about it (ill). Have to say, it's my favourite part of Australia (This is coming from someone who has lived in Sydney all their life haha!).
  • Mirko
    edited November 2015
    Great food and people on the Yarra. You're right regarding the availability of Quotes and Statements on Reckon One at this point in time. Being Modular (love the pricing aspect of that myself - sorry tangent) and Cloud based it does evolve far more rapidly thank desktop versions, so it will come - unsure on time-frames though. There will be an API released this year, so that would allow for 3rd party app integration to meet the needs outside the native modules :).
  • cosmic
    cosmic Reckon Developer Partner Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Yes , Mirko, the Sydney show  was great, great sunny weather. Cosmic Innovations will be looking at any add on s as such - will look at inventory module add on, this feature does take long time to come. we love to get feed back from community on add on for inventory module

Cosmic Accounting Group

Accountants and Tax Agents 22397009

• Mirko
    edited November 2015
    Soon as API is out Chandra I'll set up an API category for developers to have discussions and also for end users to make requests and browse the offering - kind of like an online catalogue :)

• Mirko
    edited November 2015
    Today we're in Hobart & Bendigo!
  • Mirko
    edited November 2015
    We're in sunny Queensland this week. Kicking it all off in Rockhampton today !
  • Mirko
    edited November 2015
    Not to forget our Roadshow sessions further down the East Coast this week either, Wollongong today and our Nation's Capital tomorrow, Canberra - something tells me those presenters are in for a chilly one!
  • Mirko
    edited November 2015
    Today we have teams in Canberra, ACT & Mackay, QLD. With tops of 16 degrees in the Capital and 26 degrees Up Coast - I know where I'd rather be!
This discussion has been closed.