Reckon Payroll Premier - One of the PAYG payment summaries is not printing

Sandra Dent
Sandra Dent Member Posts: 3
edited August 2018 in Payroll Premier
In Reckon Payroll Premier - One of the PAYG payment summaries is not printing, this employee did not pay any tax for the year but had reportable income.

Comments

• Adrian_6974554
    Adrian_6974554 Member Posts: 191 ✭✭
    edited February 2017

This has been a problem in the past.

You need to alter one pay, and enter .01c of PAYGW and increase wages by .01c to make same net pay.

The .01c in PAYGW will then show as nil on the payment summary, and will produce a payment summary

• Phil_6945793
    Phil_6945793 Member Posts: 9
    edited June 2015

Hi All,

This problem has been around since 2009 !! Every year, thousands of users have to wade through literally thousands of employee records and add 1 cent to a pay for employees who haven't paid tax in the financial year so that a payment summary is issued.

We put a man on the moon in 1969 using a computer which would not have had 1/100,000 the power of a current mobile phone but we can't fix the above problem ??  

Come on Reckon - please save us users  (who are at the pointy end of your software) thousands of man hours of work every year for a simple fix !!

• Julie Fichera
    Julie Fichera Member Posts: 7
    edited August 2018
    Well it is still happening . I did not think I could add one cent in PAYG(Never tried)  is this what you are telling me to do 
  • Luke
    Luke Moderator, Reckon Staff Posts: 221 Moderator Moderator
    edited December 2016

Hi Julie,

To fix this issue you will need to go to your employees list. Then right-click on the employee who is not showing up on the PAYG summary and click on 'Show Employee Pays'. You will then need to double click onto one of the employee's pays in this financial year and add in one cent of tax for them. If you go back to the PAYG summary they should now be added.

Luke

• Julie Fichera
    Julie Fichera Member Posts: 7
    edited August 2015
    Thanks Luke Much appreciated

• Phil_6945793
    Phil_6945793 Member Posts: 9
    edited June 2015
    Sorry Julie. I just saw your post. Yes it does work as I've been doing it for years and years .......... ZZZZZZ