How can I create and send a quotation in Reckon One?

Stewart Dannock
Stewart Dannock Member Posts: 2
edited August 2020 in Reckon One
How can I create and send a quoation in Reckon One, as I am currently doing in QuickBooks?

Comments

• Spilly
    Spilly Member Posts: 182 ✭✭
    edited August 2020
    No feature for that.
  • Stewart Dannock
    Stewart Dannock Member Posts: 2
    edited May 2015
    Oh ok, thanks Tim. If that's the case, it's killed off Quicken One as an option for me, before it even began. Shame
  • Spilly
    Spilly Member Posts: 182 ✭✭
    edited August 2020
    Reckon One, isn't the solution for everybody and would never replace Reckon Accounts. Projects or invoicing module probably should have estimates at medium level or above. If estimates and online access is a must, you could always go to Reckon Accounts Hosted or I'm sure you could find another solution for estimates. Smart phone apps would be the first place to look.
  • Tania Kirby
    Tania Kirby Member Posts: 6
    edited July 2015
    Hi Andrew, No it was me deleting it as my accountant let me know that I needed to change my features and then I can do invoices as a draft and use this as a quote and approve them when they have been o'kd.  After I had deleted my comment I changed my settings and was able to create it but it's not professional at all.  It says invoice on the form (so we really shouldn't use this as a quote method) and it has draft on the bottom of the page.
    Reckon One still has alot of work to do (should be easy) to create a button with the word Quote and we can quote from there instead.

• Tania Kirby
    edited July 2015
    And yes there should be a Statement feature.  This is basic stuff.  Why does it take a year to develop it.  Instead of all the "pretty features" get the techs working on what the customers need to run their businesses efficiently please
  • Mirko
    Mirko Alumni Posts: 1,258 ✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Thanks for your feedback Tania. It's greatly appreciated and warranted. I'll get it across to our Reckon One team ASAP.

Andrew, you know I wouldn't delete any negative comments, only the odd inappropriate one - and even then I'd like to think, I'm pretty weak on my censorship. :)

Hope you both have a lovely morning.
  • Tania Kirby
    edited July 2015
    Thank you Mirko, I really appreciate it

• Qwerty
    Qwerty Member Posts: 261
    edited March 2017
    08/07/2016

Hi guys,

Just an update on this thread, estimates are now available in Reckon One. See the links below for more info.
    https://community.reckon.com/reckon/topics/reckon-one-enhancements-3-june-2016
    https://community.reckon.com/reckon/topics/reckon-one-enhancements-8-july-2016-47lc0p3w0x5v2