Upgrading Reckon Accounts Premier to 2015

Sophal Lee
Sophal Lee Member Posts: 1
edited September 2018 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
Hi

I'll be upgrading to the Reckon Accounts Premier to 2015. I thought I'd just check to ensure there are no issue after the upgrade.

We are also using the QB web service to interface our internal system with the Reckon Accounts software.

What I'd like to know is there anything I should pay attention or be concerned about? Thank you.

Comments

• Deny Dharmawan
    Deny Dharmawan Alumni Posts: 141
    edited August 2016

Hi Sophal,

Are you referring to QuickBooks Web Connector when you mention QB web service?

That is an Intuit product which works with the American version of QuickBooks. Reckon Accounts Premier 2015 has not been tested with that product so I do not know if they are compatible.

The tax update for 15-16 patch is planned to be released on 25th June 2015 which will include fixes for issues in Reckon Accounts 2015. If you can, do the upgrade then.

Also, make sure your template's names are not using the default custom name, like 'Custom Invoice', before upgrading to Reckon Accounts 2015.

Regards

Deny Dharmawan

• cosmic
    cosmic Reckon Developer Partner Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    We can help, we are already doing this with our CosmicTsheet app which connects to desktop RA,
    but it we need to discuss and get you a price.

Cosmic Accounting Group

Accountants and Tax Agents 22397009

• Cesar Intriago
    Cesar Intriago Member Posts: 2
    edited September 2015
    Hi Deny, would please confirm if Intuit's WC works with Reckon Accounts 2015? I have seen posts about issues and I can make them work yet, any ideas from Reckon?
  • Deny Dharmawan
    Deny Dharmawan Alumni Posts: 141
    edited August 2016

Hi Cesar,

I could not confirm if Intuit's WC works with Reckon Accounts 2015 as it is outside of Reckon Accounts support boundaries. If someone has tested and know please feel free to post.

Regards,

Deny Dharmawan

• Libby Mansfield
    Libby Mansfield Member Posts: 4
    edited September 2015
    make sure you have a couple of backups on portable before you do upgrade as I can't use my trail data