printing

Ruth Barrett
Ruth Barrett Member Posts: 4
edited February 2017 in Payroll Premier
No printing dialogue box opens when trying to print from the bank reconciliation screen.
Printing is ok from the cheque form screen

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2017
    Hi Ruth,
    Could you share some more information about this, which version of Payroll Premier and operating system are you using?

Do you encounter any error messages when attempting to print? Was there any change after restarting the program and PC?

Has this issue only just started occurring? ie. was it working correctly on previous occasions?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Ruth Barrett
    edited February 2016
    Sorry, it is Reckon Accounts Plus 2015 and I have windows 10.  No error messages come up, nor any dialogue box to set printing preferences, and I have restarted my computer (+ the program) several times now.
    It had been working before, although I can't remember if I printed any bank recs since installing Reckon 15.
  • John G
    John G Reckon Staff Posts: 1,570 Reckon Staff
    edited February 2017
    Hi Ruth,

Please see our note on running Reckon Accounts 2015 on Windows 10.

You should set your Reckon Accounts launch icon to Run as Administrator in the icon's Properties > Compatibility tab > Settings and give it a go.  

If you still have problems printing then look at the tips in  Best practice for Save as PDF and Emailing from Reckon Accounts Business on Windows 10.

Hope this helps.

regards,
    John
  • Ruth Barrett
    edited February 2016
    Thanks John, but it hasn't worked, and I could never save as pdf and email as I have never set up an email program, I use g-mail.  I am currently sending the reconciliation to excel and printing off from there, but don't get as good a copy as I want.  I will re-install the program when I have finished my BAS.
    Cheers,
    Ruth
  • Ruth Barrett
    edited February 2016
    To all that have tried to assist me,
    It was the printer all the time!! I have updated the drivers and all is working now.
    Thanking you,
    Ruth