After log in, grey screen & can't open company files

Shazzie
Shazzie Member Posts: 2
edited April 2017 in Accounts Hosted
When I log into Reckon and launch accounts the connecting/connected screen appears, I get taken to Reckon Accounts Hosted Edition 2015 screen. I have access to file, edit, view, lists etc but the rest of the screen is blank/grey. I've tried File > Open existing company but this does not work. Still the blank/grey screen. This is happening a fair bit recently and it's rather frustrating. Please can you assist?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2017
    Welcome to the Community Shazzie and thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Which browser and operating system aare you using?
    Does the same issue occur on an alternate browser?

When navigating to File > Open, does a dialog box appear to allow you to select a file or does that not work either?

Let us know

Cheers
    Rav

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Shazzie
    Shazzie Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2017
    Hi Rav, a team member has shown me how to use the control panel and check to see if anyone has not logged off or if we've been disconnected suddenly. I've followed this process and I can now log in. Yay!
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited December 2016
    Great to hear! :)

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

This discussion has been closed.