I have several companies,When i click on all my customer names in one company only, there a no trans

Sandy Lincoln
Sandy Lincoln Member Posts: 2
edited July 2020 in Accounts Hosted
No customer transactions show up under any of my customers in my data base

Comments

• John Graetz
    John Graetz Member Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    Hi Sandy.  A couple of things to look for, which may be preventing you seeing the relevant transactions.  In the box above where the details should show are a number of settings.  I suspect that one of these, at least, is probably not set correctly.  To start off, select the following by choosing from the drop down boxes:

1.  Show: - select All transactions
    Filter: by - select All
    3.  Date: - select All.

My belief is that when you do this, you will start to see transaction appear.
    John :L G
  • Sandy Lincoln
    Sandy Lincoln Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2020

Yes John, these are all selected. Is there any setting that sais "Do you track customers"? For some reason I remember seeing this when originally setting up the file. I do bookwork for several companies and this is the only one I am having trouble with.

• John Graetz
    John Graetz Member Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Sandy.  There is only one other thing that I can come up with.  Is your view the same for this Company as with other companies?  The standard view is that when you click on a customer, all of the customer details show up e.g. address, contact details etc.  If you are not seeing this, then your view is not set up "correctly" but to a different view.  If when you click on a customer, you can only see their balance total, then here is what to do. On the right hand side of this screen are two columns (probably) for ?Balance Total? and ?Notes.  ?Above the notes column, you will see a back arrow.  Click on that and your view will change completely.  I have had this problem before myself and it took me a long time to work out why the view had changed!

If that does not fix your problem, I have no other solutions other than to contact Reckon, because nobody else seems to have reported this problem.
    John L G