Reckon Personal Plus 2015/2016 - portfolio - security view very very slow loading

Terry_8122790
Terry_8122790 Member Posts: 2
When I am in portfolio view and I click on a stock to get the security view the computer is very slow bringing it up. If i right click and select it it is a bit quicker. I have updated to 2016 and the problem persists. I have spent 4 hours on the phone with reckon (they did call me back) with no result. They believe that the problem is at my end. I have had the same problem with Vista Windows 8 and 10. I have persevered with tis for some years now but it appears to be getting worse. This morning I had to open task manager and shut the program down and then reopen it. All ideas would be gratefully accepted
Terry

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2017
    Welcome to the Community Terry,
    Sorry to hear you're having some trouble with the performance of viewing securities.

There's a KB article here which may be helpful - http://kb.reckon.com.au/issue_view.asp?ID=4647

Let me know if it helps,

Cheers
    Rav

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• John Norris
    John Norris Member Posts: 6
    edited March 2016
    I am having the same problem. The problem is not on the Portfolio View it is in the Security Detail View. If click on a security from the portfolio View the little circular timer goes round and round forever before Security Detail screen opens.

• John Norris
    John Norris Member Posts: 6
    edited March 2016
    Me too. Very frustrating. Reckon tells me the problem is my end also, but does the same when loaded into a different computer??????

• Terry_8122790
    Terry_8122790 Member Posts: 2
    edited March 2016
    G'day John,

Yes, it is the Security View not Portfolio View. What you describe is exactly what happens to my computer. At least I now know it's not just me. Hopefully someone out there has an answer. Cheers Terry