POS++2013+opens+but+is+blank?++Any+idea

Jason Drane
Jason Drane Member Posts: 2
edited February 2017 in Point of Sale
Using POS Lite 2013 Terminal for years now with no problems but today it will not open properly and is opening with no writing.   Any ideas on possible cause or a fix.  

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2017
    Hey Jason,
    Welcome to the Community and sorry to hear you're having issues opening POS.

Which operating system are you using? Are you encountering any error messages at all in the process?

Although related to a specific error message, this thread contains some troubleshooting steps which may be helpful in trying out -
    https://community.reckon.com/reckon/topics/cant-open-pos-help

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Chris McGregor
    Chris McGregor Member Posts: 140
    edited March 2016
    Open terminal, Tools>options>display One of the options in there makes reference displaying a column of the left. Just tick this option and click OK to save changes then go back in and revert your changes I have seen this happen before due to a small refresh issue in the database, changing your current settings and changing it back after applying generally fixes it. Worst comes to worst backup this database, restore a previous backup then save the touch screen layers to disk and restore original database then restore backed up touch screen layers Chris
  • Jason Drane
    Jason Drane Member Posts: 2
    edited March 2016
    Thanks guys - I am using Windows 7 Professional.   No error messages at all so far.  It seems to work but has no writing on it at all.    

Jason
  • Chris McGregor
    Chris McGregor Member Posts: 140
    edited March 2016
    Hi Jason, sorry I must not be understanding correctly. Can you please take a screen shot of what your experiencing so we can see? Thanks, Chris