How do I download a copy of Reckon to use offline for Accounts Hosted?

Options
nance.s
nance.s Member Posts: 60
edited November 2018 in Accounts Hosted
I need to be able to use my Reckon file offline to interact with Tsheets.  How do I obtain an offline copy?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,386 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Hi there,

Reckon Accounts Hosted customers are entitled to a copy of Reckon Accounts Enterprise, give our Customer Service team a call for a licence.

You can then download your copy of Reckon Accounts Enterprise from the Members Area of reckon.com

Cheers
    Rav

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• nance.s
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Thanks Rav.  What is the number to phone from New Zealand?
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,386 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Hey there,
    Full breakdown of NZ support numbers are here -
    http://www.reckon.co.nz/aboutus/about.asp

Cheers
    Rav

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• nance.s
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Thanks Rav.  Phoned today and the email is on its way.  The best support I have had from Reckon in 18 years of using it.
  • Rav
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Great to hear! :)