email history

2»

Comments

• gazza73gazza73 Accredited Partner Posts: 1,432 ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Thanks for input Rose.  That sounds like Reckon ONE,  not  the HOSTED product used by Lucy - is that the tip you're making?

Gary
  • rose ivoryrose ivory Member Posts: 9
    edited December 2016
    The above tip is for Reckons Accounts Hosted (which is what I use).
  • gazza73gazza73 Accredited Partner Posts: 1,432 ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    My apologies, Rose.  I quickly read your reply as "Email History" rather than Invoice History.  Of course, you're right, in what you say.

Gary
  • Stefano ParisiStefano Parisi Member Posts: 1
    edited August 2017
    I run a small painting company, I've been running reckon software since the first edition. This issue with emailing of invoices is by far the most frustrating I encountered yet. I accept that it's my fault when I don't enter the correct email address and my invoice doesn't get paid, but surely this day and age there should be a notice of sorts. Definitely a glitch in an otherwise great product. Please listen to your customers and fix this annoying problem.

• Peter GlanzPeter Glanz Member Posts: 1
    edited August 2017
    Xero lets you send an online version of the Invoice, so if the client you email the invoice to wants to check the invoice he needs to open the link.  This then turns on an indicator in Xero to show that the link has been activated (Read) so you can tell which invoices have been opened by the client.  Reckon should investigate this possibility in its Hosted product, perhaps
  • Janine ConstantineJanine Constantine Member Posts: 5
    edited July 2016
    I use MYOB at work and Reckon Hosted for my husbands business.  MYOB sends invoices through Outlook and as we have a request for read receipt on our outlook program we usually get one. The emails also show up in our sent folder. 
  • Janine ConstantineJanine Constantine Member Posts: 5
    edited April 2016
    It would also help if when you send an invoice via email that the 'To be emailed' box would become unticked as the 'To be printed' box does when you print an invoice