Connection lost 4 times so far this morning - Reckon Accounts Hosted. Is there a problem

Andrea LushAndrea Lush Member Posts: 5
edited February 2017 in Accounts Hosted

Received this message 4 times this morning.   Is there a problem... Frustrating.

Comments

• RavRav Administrator Posts: 10,775 Administrator
    edited February 2017
    Hi Andrea,

Very sorry to hear you're experiencing connection issues with Hosted this morning. I've had a word with the Tech team and they haven't received similar calls as yet.

Are you experiencing connectivity issues in general ie. browsing etc?

Let us know

Cheers
    Rav
  • Andrea LushAndrea Lush Member Posts: 5
    edited June 2016
    Not sure, but has happened again.
    edited February 2017
    No problem anywhere else.

edited December 2016
    Thanks for getting back to me Andrea.

Can you let me know more about your connection setup. Are you connecting via ethernet or Wi-Fi via a modem, or a mobile hotspot?
    Have you experienced similar issues with the same connection previously?

Have you noticed a pattern with the loss of connection? ie. does it occur after a certain period of time elapses or when performing a particular task/action?

Try logging out in full? (Logout option) then back in and let me know if it replicates.

Rav
  • Raymond GwatidzoRaymond Gwatidzo Member Posts: 3
    edited May 2016
    This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Reckon Hosted keeps Aborting!!. I am very frusted with this hosted online sytem. It keeps aborting when I am in the middle of payroll and other process then I will to start again. This is so annonying. Our internet is working perfectly!!!
    edited June 2016
    Connection via WiFi via modem.  Never had this happen before, started yesterday.
    No particular task or timeframe.  Will try logging out.

edited June 2016
    It has happened again.  Tried logging in & out and its still happening
    edited December 2016
    Hi Andrea,

Can you please give our Hosted Support team a call on 1300 799 150 so we can take a closer look at the cause of the issue for you specifically.
  • Kathryn SaundersKathryn Saunders Member Posts: 2
    edited May 2016
    It is happening to me today as well.  Had the same message as Andrea and have been aborted 5 times today.  Has never happened before and my connection is also WiFi via modem and have no issues with other internet systems today.