Cloud Connectivity Issue - 5 June 2016 - RESOLVED

Comments

• RavRav Administrator Posts: 10,763 Administrator
    edited December 2016
    Hey Cath,

Can I ask that you please log out fully if you haven't already and try again in approximately 15 minutes.

Please let me know how you get on

Cheers
    Rav
  • Ed BradburyEd Bradbury Member Posts: 7
    edited June 2016
    I will be relieved to see my data again
  • CathCath Member Posts: 6
    edited June 2016
    I've just logged out of laptop without checking - will have a look in the AM. Thanks for your assistance Rav! Yes, indeedy Ed - sickening feeling!
  • Robyn RicketRobyn Ricket Member Posts: 29
    edited December 2016
    Hi Rav,

Tried a couple of times, different browsers.  Still shows file not found.  
    Only files that I cannot access are on \RAH-FSS-11.
    All other files seem to be accessible currently.

Regards
    Robyn
  • JeremyJeremy Member Posts: 9
    edited June 2016
    Thanks Rav, seems to working fine now.. Thanks for your feedback and awesome customer service... Love Reckon!!!
    edited December 2016
    Thanks Robyn, RAH-FSS-11 looks to be the only remaining element outstanding, the team are continuing work with our vendor to resolve this.

Cheers
    Rav
    edited December 2016
    Awesome to hear Jeremy! Thanks so much for bearing with us and really sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

Cheers
    Rav
  • Jo FinnJo Finn Member Posts: 3
    edited June 2016
    I Can't access my company file. It's telling me it can't locate it!! What is going on!!!!????
    edited December 2016
    Hi Jo,
    The majority of services are back up however there is still one file server which is unavailable affecting Reckon Accounts Hosted. Unfortunately this is contributing to the issue you're experiencing at the moment. Our external vendor is aware of this and are working on restoring access to this element as fast as possible.

I'm really sorry for the frustration this is causing.

Rav
  • CathCath Member Posts: 6
    edited June 2016
    Still can't find my file - logging off completely and trying again in the morning... at which point you guys might get a panicky phone call! Very impressed with prompt replies and updates though :)
  • Jo FinnJo Finn Member Posts: 3
    edited June 2016
    So have I lost my data? I'm stressed out of my mind at the moment! After inputting hours of data I was forced out before I could even contemplate a back up! 
    edited February 2017
    UPDATE - 9:15pm
    Hi everyone,

Reckon One connectivity issues have been resolved.

The majority of Reckon Accounts Hosted servers are back in operation, however one remains unavailable (RAH-FSS-11). As mentioned above, the cause of this issue originates with an external infrastructure partner and our team is working closely with them to resolve this matter as quick as possible.

Once again thank you all for your patience and our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.
    edited December 2016
    I can fully understand that Jo, and I'm really sorry for the stressful experience.

This is more a connectivity issue, so there should be no impact on your data.
    edited December 2016
    Thanks for trying Cath, there's only one pesky RAH file server which is offline at the moment. Our team is working with our infrastructure vendor to get this sorted with the utmost urgency.

Thanks for bearing with us tonight! :)

Cheers
    Rav
    edited June 2016
    Thanks for the update. My data is on RAH-FSS-11 and still has a problem as mentioned. Its a comfort to receive your update and hope it all works out.
    I'll stayed tuned. And again its good receive the update.
  • Simon HutchinsonSimon Hutchinson Reckon Staff Posts: 155
    edited February 2017
    Hi all,

We believe that this issue is now fully resolved including RAH-FSS-11. 

Thank you for your patience with this matter this evening, it was appreciated.

If you continue to have issues, please continue to post in this thread that will be monitored.

Thanks
    edited December 2016
    Hi Ed,

We believe the access issue to RAH-FSS-11 is now resolved. If you continue to have issues please let us know.

Cheers
  • Robyn RicketRobyn Ricket Member Posts: 29
    edited January 2017
    Hi Simon and Rav and IT team,

Thank you for your prompt attention to this. 
    Have checked now and both files on RAH-FFS-11 are now accessible.  
    Appreciate your time on a Sunday evening.  
    Hopefully you and your families are safe on a very wooly day in Sydney.
    Thanks again.  
    edited June 2016
    I am now able to open my company file but the last entry that I can see is 19 May 2016. Have I lost the data since that time or has the wrong file ben loaded?

Thanks I appreciate the time you have put in but I need to know if my most recent data is available
    Thanks
    edited December 2016
    Hi Ed we are looking into this as a matter of urgency please do not use your file for the moment. We are looking at getting your data back ASAP. Will keep you posted
    edited February 2017
    Hi all. If you have files on FSS 11 please do not use them for the moment we are looking into a data issue ASAP and will be turning off that server temporarily. Apologies for inconvenience but we are working on this as a matter of priority
    edited February 2017
    Hi all. We have now resolved fss11.
    edited December 2016
    Hi Ed this should be ok now. Please let us know if you have further issues. Thanks
    edited February 2017
    Hi everyone, The remaining file server issue impacting Reckon Accounts Hosted has been resolved. If you have issues logging in or accessing your data please let us know. Thank you all for your patience Rav
    edited June 2016
    Thankyou. The file is accessible and contains my most recent data.
    That's great, I appreciate your efforts and support.
    edited December 2016
    Great to hear Ed!

Thanks for being so patient with us and apologies again for all the hassle!

Cheers
    Rav
  • Carolyn McNameeCarolyn McNamee Member Posts: 2
    edited June 2016
    I am still unable to log in 11.30 Monday 6 June
    edited December 2016
    Very sorry to hear that Carolyn, are you unable to see your file or log in to Hosted at all?

If you can log in to the program but not access your file, please access your Hosted Control Panel, log off any active user sessions, log out and then retry.

Please let me know how you get on

Thanks,
    Rav
  • Carolyn McNameeCarolyn McNamee Member Posts: 2
    edited June 2016
    After trying to log on for about half an hour I was becoming frustrated but then out of the blue, just 6 mins later I was successful. Thanks

edited December 2016
    Great to hear it's working and thanks so much for letting us know.

Cheers
    Rav