2011/2012 POS Licence Key

Options
Alice Scott
Alice Scott Member Posts: 4
edited November 2016 in Point of Sale
I have accidentally moved my files and somehow wiped my current Point Of Sale Terminal. To reinstall it or just simply use it, I have to type in a Licence Key. I have registered my Software but cannot access help as the product is too old. We only use Rekon as a till system, but I can't get it to work. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I have spent hours looking, searching and researching and can't find anything image

Comments

• Alice Scott
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Andrew! My dear, sweet new best friend in the whole world Andrew! IT WORKED! I have real tears!!!! You are an amazing, amazing man! Thank you so much for saving me! The moment I typed it in and an expiry date appeared and my little docket paper fed through I.........I cannot thank you enough!!!!image
  • Alice Scott
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Hi Andrew, I was wondering if you might help me out of another pickle. I have two company profiles in quickbooks and I have updated my product item list but when I transfer to retail point of sale it links in with the wrong account and I don't know how to make it sync with the correct account so I can update my till buttons and new products. Do you have any advice? Thank you :)