Payroll Premier FILE seems to be linked to another older File Version in Reports. Would like to fi

Cassie_8325025
Cassie_8325025 Member Posts: 2
edited March 2017 in Payroll Premier
I am on Payroll Premier 16/17 and even back in 15/16 this problem happened. A few weeks back I had to copy a file from my laptop back to main computer. I saved as new file name. For some reason every time I now do a payroll everything works well and payslips run on correct date. BUT, if I close reports, then go back in and re-click on Payslips, it pulls up an OLD date from the version/time frame that I copied over from. When I go and look back in directory, I can see that both versions of the file are on same date/time, even though I never opened the other version. It is like this current version is somehow linked back to old one and I don't really like this happening. Any clues. Oh, and if I delete that old FILE that it links to, it will then tell me that there is NO DATA there for the reports. So I cannot risk that.

Comments

• Reckon FAQs
    Reckon FAQs Reckon Staff Posts: 357 Reckon Staff
    edited March 2017
    Hi Cassie,

Welcome to the Reckon Community.

It sounds like your Report files have become corrupted.  Please call Technical Support for further assistance.  

regards,
    John.
  • Cassie_8325025
    Cassie_8325025 Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2016
    Thanks ,  I will do so.